Our vision is to inspire and challenge customers to achieve the highest waste reduction, recycling, and reuse goals in the Northeast, through innovation and creativity, sound advancements in science and technology, and efficient programs that improve economic vitality and environmental sustainability.
.based on …. our mission is to enhance members’ skills and experience, address challenges confronting the industry, and promote members’ career growth with the ultimate goal of increasing the number of women employed in the metal industries. Membership is open to both women and men who are seeking to develop all aspects of their professional development and career advancement.
Our Core Values
- We conduct our business activities in an open, transparent manner and engage customers in the development of environmental policies and regulations.
- We provide the highest degree of administrative and fiscal responsibility.
- We act in an ethical, honest, and professional manner.
- We lead by example.
- We set realistic goals and achieve them.
- We value proactive communication with and are accountable to each other and our customers.
- We do not hesitate when needing to take steps to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.